Nowadays, hearing that someone doesn’t have an Instagram account is startling. Whoever doesn’t use this social network is aware of what Instagram stories are. Whether you’ve heard about a story you shouldn’t miss, you undoubtedly want to know if there are any alternatives to setting up an Instagram account so you can see it.
We have you covered if you have put off installing Instagram because you have heard about a hot Instagram story that you just can’t miss.
Instagram frustratingly makes it so you have to be signed into an account to read someone’s Instagram Story, but there are various online apps that allow you to get around that.
There are various services like Instadp and InstaStories that specialize in allowing people to browse Instagram Stories anonymously. There are many websites to pick from if you use any browser to Google search for “Instagram story viewer.”
However, there are certain restrictions. For example, you may only watch Instagram Stories from public accounts for 24 hours after they were posted. You also can’t access stories that were posted to Close Friends.
Although similar websites are easy to use and function in the same manner, they are often filled with dubious advertisements. Simply put the username of the account whose story you want to access into the search box on the website. The website will show each and every story that is presently available for the account. If the account has no active stories, it will just show the account profile with the “Stories” tab empty.
Use Third-Party Software to View Instagram Stories without an Account.
You learned someone important to you uploaded a story, and you want to check it out ASAP. But you don’t have a profile on Instagram. You shouldn’t ask your pals for assistance since the person who posted the article can see who opened it. There is no workaround to see the feed on the Instagram website; all you will see is the opportunity to register.
Fortunately, it is possible to browse Instagram stories without having an account, but to do so, you must use the appropriate third-party software. We’ve compiled a list of the top ones available along with use instructions.
1. Online Insta-Stories
With the free and easy-to-use program Insta-Stories Online, you can see the stories without making an account. Since it’s a website, you don’t need to download any applications or apps to use it. Additionally, you can use it without creating an account.
Go to the Insta-Stories Online website by opening your browser.
- Type the person’s “username” into the “search box” and hit “Enter,” or click the “magnifying glass” symbol to the right. Remember to include any underscores, dots, dashes, or other punctuation that may be found in their username.
- To view their tales, click the “circled profile symbol” when the profile first displays. Additionally, you may scroll down to see all of that user’s most recent tales and choose the one you wish to see.
- Press the left or right arrow to see more articles the user has authored.
- You may download tales from Insta-Stories Online to your smartphone by selecting the “Download” option in the top-right corner. Additionally, by clicking the heart symbol to the right of the username, you may bookmark your favorite profiles. You may see and download postings with this program.
Instadp lets you browse and download Instagram profile images, reels, posts, highlights, and videos with Instadp in addition to watching and downloading Instagram stories.
Here’s how to use this program to see Instagram stories:
- Launch a browser and go to the Instadp page.
- Enter the person’s “username” in the username search field and hit “Enter” or use the “magnifying glass” symbol.
- When it does, click “Continue.”
- If the user has posted any tales in the last 24 hours, scroll down to read them all. Click the “Download” button next to any of them if you wish to save them.
- You can easily retrieve any profile you look for later since it will always be there in “History.”
All platforms are compatible with Instadp, which is also totally free.
Another straightforward and cost-free service for watching and downloading Instagram stories is StoriesIG. No matter what operating system you have, you may use it on a PC and a mobile device. To utilize it, adhere to the directions below:
- Visit the StoriesIG website in your browser.
- Type the “username” of the profile in the search field and hit “Enter” or click the double arrowhead symbol to the right to find it. Any special characters in the username should be taken note of.
- Under the username, you can check how many articles are currently live. If any, scroll below to see them. Choose “Download” to save them to your device.
You may also see and save Instagram highlights using this tool. Simply choose “Highlights” after entering a username.